Ward Engineering Piping Division is comprised of pipefitters and plumbers. We offer full service industrial pipe fabrication, plumbing, equipment erection and instrumentation, mechanical fabrication and installation. Our pipe fabrication shop utilizes union-trained certified welders who are experts in large and complex customized piping projects performed under aggressive time schedules. From ASME code piping to pipe bending (3" and down) to fluid dispensing systems to waste treatment piping, Ward Engineering has the experience and resources to get the job done under the most challenging situations.
Our veteran field installation team is proficient in all stages of industrial mechanical installations. We have extensive experience in automotive and chemical plants - areas where our quality control and safety records make us preferred vendors. Ward Engineering's projects have included building, utility, and service piping; licensed plumbing; licensed LP service; boiler installations; backflow preventer verifications; pneumatic and hydraulic systems; and chemical reactor work, among many others.
Automotive Plant Work
- Pneumatic Systems
- Hydraulic Systems
- Paint Circulation Systems
- Dispensing Systems - Gasoline, Anti-Freeze, Freon, Brake Fluid, Etc.
- Conveyors - Pneumatic and Hydraulic
- Sealer Systems (6,000 Psi)
- Equipment Rigging And Setting
- State Permitted Process Piping - Carbon Steel and Alloy
- Kentucky Boiler License #5
- Chemical Reactors
- Pneumatic Controls
- ASME Code Piping, Vessel Repairs,
- High Pressure Water Blasting (10,000 psi)
- Backflow Preventer Verification
- Boiler Installations (Kentucky License
- Licensed Plumbing
- Licensed LP Service
- Building Automation and Controls
- Pipe Bending (3" and down)
- Member National Certified Pipe
Contact Bernie Gettelfinger, Construction Project Manager